Perry Noble – Sermon Notes – (Extremely Rough)
– What’s your flat tire?
Keys to Life Change:
1. See Change as Necessary
– People will not change/be helped until they see the value in changing.
– Just because change is necessary doesn’t mean that it is easy, which is why I need his strength in me.
2. Take Responsibility
– You will not change (your flat tire) until you own it.
– “You might have been born that way, but you weren’t reborn that way. ”
– Victims never walk in victory.
3. Live Obediently
– obedience doesn’t guarantee that all is well. Change is not
instantaneous. It is a process.
– Change doesn’t take place until the relationship is fixed.
– God gives new robes, a ring, and new sandals, not the prodigal son.
– The son was dirty, but it was the ‘father’ who provided the new garments.
– God will not lead us to change that He will not lead us through (alongside us).