A great message, and notes, posted on our brother blog-site ChalkerMen…Check it out.
Perry Noble: “You Asked for It – What’s The Big Deal
About Homosexuality & Gay Marriage?”
- This is the most popular question submitted
- This is also the most divisive question submitted.
-Girl Scout thin mint cookies illustration:
- Story about buying cookies to help a little Girl Scout.
- Twitter response about girl scout cookies purchase.
- You cannot buy these cookies because “they” support the “gays.”
-An Apology to “gays”, lesbians, and bisexuals regarding how they have been treated by the Christian community.
3 Things to realize before “I” (Perry Noble) preach this message:
– 1. You matter to God – he loves you and has a great plan for your life.
– 2. You matter to this church
– 3. You matter to me (Perry Noble) – I/he spent 3-4 hours with a “gay” focus group regarding how to preach this message.
View original post 1,032 more words