Check-out this Perry Noble message we enjoyed at ChalkerMen.
Perry Noble: “You Asked for It: Can a Christian Smoke, Drink,
and Watch and “R” rated Movie?”
Sermon Notes & Discussion Questions
Video Link: http://newspring.cc/watch/you-asked-for-it-2013/can-a-christian-smoke-drink-and-watch-a-rated-r-movie
- How many of you have made unwise decisions? – Everyone
- Gasoline -vs-Kerosene – Gasoline explodes
- Everything we do affects everyone we know (No man is an island).
- In the church we have essentials and nonessentials.
- Theological points and doctrine – What is important? What isn’t as important?
- Christian maturity is not severing a relationship based on differing opinions of non-essentials.
- Some people want to see how close they can get to sin without touching it. (Not the goal)
1. Life as a Christian is not about getting permission to do what I want, but living in submission to all that God wants.
View original post 997 more words